Universal Life Insurance Brampton is an ideal solution for clients who are looking for a full Life Insurance policy and tax-free investments. You have the option to choose how much you can pay for your policy and how you want to pay for it. There’s also a cash value component that would be accumulated within the policy which you can access after your retirement. This could be used as an extra source of income. Also, you can use the money for medical expenses. Another advantage is, you can share the coverage between you and your spouse/partner or for other family members and you can contribute maximum to your RSP. For further details, get in touch with Rupinder Rai. She will be more than happy to help.
Like any other insurance policy, the premium and the insurance cost is calculated based on your age, health, and other risk factors. After deducting the premium taxes from your monthly payments, we will deposit the rest of your premium payment into an investment interest account. You will select this account when you apply for the policy. This extra amount is known as account value and it earns interests and fluctuates based on the performance of your investments. In Universal Life Insurance Brampton, if you pay more than the minimum coverage amount your policy can be exempted from taxes. Contact our team to request a quote or to resolve any queries.
Universal Life Insurance policy comes with an extensive range of advantages. Have a look at them below:
- Whole life coverage: Once you apply for the policy if offer insurance coverage till the day you die. Which means that there is no hassle of renewing the policy.
- Tax-deductible: As you know, a part of the premium is invested in the cash component of the policy and this amount will be completely tax-free. After your death, when your beneficiaries receive the death benefit amount, it will also be tax-free.
- Flexible premiums: You can choose the policy limit and how much premium you want to pay every month.
- Quick access to funds: You can access the cash component of the policy at any time you want which makes this insurance an ideal option for emergency funds.
- Inheritance planning: If you have an estate you can add a beneficiary in the policy who will receive all estate assets after you pass away.
- Single or joint coverage policies: You can choose a policy for yourself and also for your partner, spouse, or family members.
Rupinder Rai can advise you on what type of plan would suit all your needs. Take the first step towards protecting your family, assets, estate, and business, contact her today.