Can A Super Visa Help Your Family?
Temporary Residential Visas require you to re-enter Canada every 6 months. The Super Visa is changing the game with its two-year continuous stay policy. Can this help your family? Read on to find out.
Ever since its launch in the year 2011, the Super Visa has become a beacon of happiness for parents and children to connect.
But what is Super Visa and why is it different?
A Super Visa allows parents or grandparents of permanent Canadian citizens to visit their families for up to two years without having to renew their visas upon every visit. The parents or grandparents can re-enter Canada multiple times during the period of validity.
How does it help your family?
Staying away from loved ones for longer durations and having to get visas renewed every time they want to visit can be really stressful. The Super Visa brings families closer without all the hassle. It can be a great way to plan longer visits and spend proper time with your family.
Are you eligible for a Super Visa?
The eligibility requirements for the super visa are pretty simple
- You must be the parent or grandparent of a permanent resident of Canada
- You must be able to prove that you are here only as a visitor and will be leaving after the duration of your stay is over
- Your children or grandchildren must be able to meet the minimum income requirements
You will require the following to complete your application for super visa:
- A letter from your children or grandchildren confirming that they will support you financially during your stay
- Medical insurance worth Rs. CAD$ 100,000. This should be applicable to multiple entries.
- A medical exam must be taken for immigration
The application process is quite simple. However, the search for the right medical insurance and coordinating between two parties to get it all done can be quite a hassle. Experts can help you handle this easily.
Get started on the process and spend more time with your family with Super Visa. Need help with the application? Get in touch with us.